You’re the kind developer that would love to work in a startup-like culture with other super smart people in amazing state-of-the-art offices, right? You’d enjoy playing a major role in writing quality software that is used by millions of people around the world. Are we getting close?
As part of our team you’ll work alongside other passionate design team, in our start-up accelerator office.
You’ll undoubtedly be very familiar with REST APIs and will have experience building data intensive, scalable, rich and very responsive interfaces.
If this is you, we really want to meet with you.
· Passionate about learning new skills on the job
· Comfort with working remotely from time to time
· ObjectiveC or Swift experience
· Passion for great User Experience
· Experience building rich and responsive applications
· Knowledgeable about HTTP, web services, cloud storage and local storage
· Experience developing and maintaining production apps
· Experience with memory management and code optimization techniques
· Experience building unit tests
About Virtual Kinetics
Based in Chapel Hill, Virtual Kinetics is developing a novel platform technology to aid physical therapist in the rehabilitation of their patients. This is a large and lucrative market.
We launched in June 2015 and are ready to build a rigorous prototype in order to look for funding. We will pair you with a team of 4 engineers to design and develop the initial prototype. This is a great way to create new skills and build out your portfolio to land that killer Google Internship. Get out of the classroom and join us!
Send in your resume and schedule coffee chat with David Healy at firstname.lastname@example.org